Support for encryption on online connections
- Web services (FTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV)
- Cloud storages (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and more)
|Private filess#hV*IJ@3*mK||folder mountencr2|
How to connect to FTP via Commander One
With the help of Commander One, you are guaranteed to have seamless work with all the files stored on any of your FTP servers. Just follow these simple steps:
Launch this FTP client for Mac.
Invoke the connection manager in Commander One either by:
- clicking the respective icon on the toolbar;
- selecting Window → Connections Manager in the menu;
- using the Command+F hotkey.
Specify the name of the connection, server's address and the port, and your login credentials.