How to use SyncMate as HTC sync manager for Mac
SyncMate offers an easy way to manage the connection between your Mac and HTC phone via a USB cable. This is the standard method of connectivity and provides reliable and fast data transfer.
SyncMate’s user-friendly interface makes it a great choice for individuals looking for a new solution to replace the legacy HTC manager Mac users can no longer access. Follow these steps to perform an HTC sync for Mac:
Open Connection Settings and customize the connection to meet your requirements.
You can choose:
- Mount disk - This option mounts the HTC devices as external storage that can be accessed from your Mac just like any other disk.
- AutoSync - This option syncs devices automatically in multiple ways. Synching can occur whenever the phone is connected based on a customized frequency or only when the SyncMate GUI is hidden. Choose the syncing method that works best for you.
How to Sync HTC and Mac wirelessly with SyncMate
Sync Contacts & Calendars
Never miss a meeting again due to a missed calendar entry. The application also enables you to view your HTC text messages from your Mac or MacBook.
Sync media files
This Expert version of this HTC sync manager Mac solution keeps all your media files synced between devices.
Manage HTC messages
The HTC sync for Mac app lets you send, manage, and create your messages. You can export the messages so they can be searched and analyzed.
Sync almost everything!
With the HTC mounted as an external disk, connect with a USB and keep all your bookmarks, folders, and other data in sync.
Sync your Android phone or tabletSyncMate is compatible with any Android 5.x-11.x device. You can sync your Mac with Samsung Galaxy, Xiaomi, Huawei, Lenovo, LG, HTC, Meizu, Vivo, Moto Droid, Oppo, Nexus, Android Nokia, Google Pixel, BlackBerry, Sony Xperia, Asus, OnePlus, Acer, Dell, Archos, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Based on your operating system, use the following steps to remove HTC Sync Manager from your computer.
• Open the Applications folder.
• Right-click on HTC Sync Manager and select “Move to Trash”.
• Follow the standard steps for removing an application on the version of the OS running on their machine.
Submit your email address to get link for quick download and get started!