2. IINA - Replace QuickTime With This Apple-Styled App
It’s easy to see why we’d suggest this program as a QuickTime Player alternative. If you take a look at the interface, you’ll notice that it blends right in with the overall macOS theme. However, aesthetics are far from the only reason to use IINA. Apart from the usual features seen in similar players, it offers excellent integration with Mac technology in general - Touch Bar, Gestures and Picture-in-Picture are integrated so well, you’d think that the app was designed by Apple themselves.
- Carefully designed interface
- Thorough subtitle support
- High level of Mac integration
- CPU intensive, comparatively
- Issues with Full HD H.265 clips