Your Free SWF Mac Player
SWF files are the containers for Flash animation. Shock Wave Format (SWF) is meant for storing vector graphics and animated videos. The most common usage is for Flash animation content on the websites that can be opened with the help of Flash plugin.
How to play SWF on Mac
1. Install SWF player Mac
You can Download SWF player for Mac from this webpage and easily install it as any other Mac app.
2. Choose the animation to watch
You have the following options to add SWF files to Mac SWF player:
- Drag SWF files onto the opened app or onto its Dock icon;
- Select "File" from SWF player menu and click "Open";
- Right-click the animation in Finder -> Open with -> Elmedia Player.
3. Watch SWF animation and more
You will enjoy watching and controlling SWF files playback in Elmedia Player - a versatile SWF player for Mac! Additionally to SWF files you can watch FLV, AVI, XAP (Silverlight), RM and RV (Real), MP4, MOV, WMV, etc.
You can watch SWF movies on Mac for free with SWF player! You can actually watch various video file formats with just one app - Elmedia Player for Mac!
Elmedia Player for Mac
Version 6.7.2(1068) (27th Mar, 2017) Release notes