- Web services (FTP, Amazon S3, WebDAV)
- Cloud storages (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and more)
|Private filess#hV*IJ@3*mK||folder mountencr2|
Do more with your Mac. Not only is Commander One an excellent Cyberduck alternative Mac FTP, it’s also a fully-featured file management system for macOS.
Power users and professionals will love the workflow-enhancing features, dual-pane view and deep customization built into Commander One. It’s just another reason not to download Cyberduck for Mac.
How to use Commander One as a Cyberduck alternative (Mac)
Using Commander One for FTP and server connection couldn’t be simpler. Just follow these steps, and get access to the files on your server.
Open and run Commander One FTP client for Mac.
Start Connections Manager in Commander One, by either:
- Clicking on the icon in the toolbar;
- Clicking Window → Connections Manager in the menu;
- Pressing the Command+F default hotkey.
You’ll need the name of the connection, your server address and port, plus your login information.
Frequently Asked Questions