Even though an Apple computer is not a perfect match to Android phone or tablet, you can still sync your events quite easily thanks to SyncMate's exceptional possibilities. Oh, and did we mention this is FREE? SyncMate will help you stay organized and never miss an event by syncing all calendar entries big or small between your Android devices and Mac.
Some insight on SyncMate
SyncMate is a versatile solution allowing you to sync data on your Mac computer with Android phones and tablets. Free SyncMate syncs contacts and calendars between Mac and Android. When you upgrade to Expert you can sync videos, music, images, folders, reminders, bookmarks and more. You can read, create, delete text messages directly on Mac.
Sync Android calendar with Mac
SyncMate will sync your Mac with Android and iOS devices, other Mac machines, online storages (iCloud, Dropbox, Google), mounted or MTP devices, Outlook & Microsoft Office accounts.
SyncMate can sync automatically. You'll just need to set everything up once, and then don't even look in there - everything will be updated according to your preferences.
Find out more details on SyncMate features here.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.10 and is compatible with Android 5.x-10.x devices and iOS 5.x-13.x devices.
More How To's
- Synchronize contacts in Android with Address Book on Mac
- Sync photos in Android with your Mac
- How to sync music and videos in Music on Mac with Android
- Sync Safari bookmarks on Mac with bookmarks on Android devices
- An easy way to synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
- How to sync music on Mac with your Android
- Android file transfer for Mac
- How to manage Android SMS on Mac
- The list of best Mac sync software
- How to set up Xiaomi Mac sync
- Try HiSuite for Mac alternative
- Samsung software for Mac
- How to use HTC sync software Mac