When you remember you had a certain page bookmarked on your Mac, but can't remember the exact address and need to open it on Android device, we bet you are wishing that your bookmarks were synced on all devices, without actually bookmarking the page every time. Thanks to SyncMate Expert you can easily keep Safari bookmarks in sync between your Mac and Android devices running 3.x-5.x.
Some facts about SyncMate Expert
SyncMate Expert is a real multitasker in synchronization - you can easily manage and sync bookmarks on your Android 3.x-5.x device with Safari bookmarks on Mac.
And it is not just the bookmarks you can sync - Expert version of SyncMate can sync images, music, videos, Music playlists, folders, etc. between Mac and Android devices.
If you are interested in syncing contacts and calendars on Mac with Android, you can use free version of SyncMate.
How to sync bookmarks in Safari on Mac with Android
SyncMate supports more devices than just Androids - sync your Mac with iOS devices, other Mac computers, online storage accounts (iCloud, Dropbox, Google), and Windows services (Outlook, Office 365 Home and Business).
Click here to know more about supported devices/accounts and sync options for them.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.10 and is compatible with Android 5.x-10.x devices and iOS 5.x-13.x devices.
Bookmarks sync is supported for Android 3.x-5.x devices only.
More How To's
- Syncing contacts in Android with Contacts on Mac
- Synchronize photos in Android with your Mac
- Sync music and videos in Music on Mac with Android
- An easy way to synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
- How to sync Android calendar with Mac
- Synchronize music on Mac with your Android
- Android file transfer for Mac: mount Android devices as Mac disks
- Sync your Mac and Android automatically
- How to manage Android SMS on Mac
- How to choose the best sync software for Mac
- Connect Xiaomi phone and Mac
- How to set up Huawei Mac connection
- Samsung sync Mac software
- How to sync HTC and Mac