Play FLV Files with Elmedia Player
FLV (Flash Video) is a container format for sending videos through Internet. Many popular video hosting services use this format, such as YouTube, Google Video, etc. Firstly FLV format is meant for streaming video, however it is often used for watching local videos.
How to play FLV files on Mac
1. Install FLV player Mac You can download free Elmedia Player from this page and install it as any other Mac app.
2. Choose the videos to watch Add the FLV files to Mac FLV player. It can be done in several ways:
- Drag the videos to the app window or onto Elmedia Player Dock icon.
- Right-click the video in Finder -> Open with -> Elmedia Player.
- In Elmedia Player menu choose "File" -> "Open".
3. Enjoy using Flash FLV player Mac You can now watch FLV videos on your Mac wherever you are with all nice options offered by Elmedia Player - a great FLV Player for Mac! You can also play AVI, SWF, XAP, RM and RV, MOV, MP4, WMV videos!
You only need one app for all your favorite videos - that's Elmedia Player for Mac.
All useful features offered by Elmedia Player:
|1||A variety of supported formats|
|2||Customizable view options|
|3||Create usual playlists|
|4||Integrate with your web browser||5||Save YouTube videos||6||Download online videos||7||Convert videos to series of images||8||Convert Flash Projector to SWF format|
Elmedia Player for Mac
Version 5.1.496 (24th Feb, 2015) Release notes