Addoncrop is a 100% straightforward downloader that lets you get the content you need in seconds. Once you know how to download YouTube videos without any software in Google Chrome using Addoncrop it takes seconds. Unlike the top downloaders, which make use of a desktop app, this one uses a web browser extension. Once you’ve set it up, it’s very easy to use. It can download videos at the click of a button, you simply need to navigate to the page and use the extension in your browser. It’s also able to carry out conversion of files into MP3 only, which is particularly useful if you’re simply looking to download music and save to iTunes or another library. And you can capture screenshots to add to your downloaded videos. Thanks to format settings, it’s easy for you to choose the file types that best suit your needs. All in all, it’s a great choice, easy to use and with enough basic features to satisfy most users. The following is how to access Addoncrop:
- Open your Chrome browser.
- Go to addoncrop.com and download the browser extension.
- Open the download folder, and extract all files from the extension installer.
- Use the three dots menu in Google Chrome to open more tools, and then extensions.
- Select the load unpacked buttons option and you can add the Addoncrop extension to Chrome.
- Navigate to YouTube, and use the extension to download whatever videos you want.