It's exciting to record favored YouTube videos like game videos, tutorial videos, movies, music videos, etc., and save them as your collection. Here we collected the top 5 best free screen recorder software for Windows, Mac, Online, Android, and iPhone users. Pick up any YouTube recorder to start recording with ease now.
Desktop apps are often considered the best recording software for YouTube due to their efficiency and safety. Each operating system provides some sort of free recording software for YouTube, for example, built-in solutions like the Windows 10 Game Bar or Apple’s QuickTime Player. But when those are not good enough, there are different third-party tools to record audio or video from YouTube you can benefit from. Take a look below to see our selection of recording software for YouTube.
2. Open a YouTube video, a playlist or a channel that you’d like to download. Copy the link to your clipboard. Finally, paste it in Airy.
3. In the drop-down list, choose the MP3 option. Keep in mind that simultaneous downloads will take longer to process.
4. Click the Download button and you’re all done.
This app is among the best software to record YouTube videos. When recording audio only, it also does a good job, although some users may find the interface a bit busy. There is a good selection of sound formats as well as some neat features. For example, there are preset output categories that you can use when downloading for a particular device (iPhone, Android, etc.).
Our next contestant for best audio recording software for YouTube is iTube Studio. It’s a handy app with a nice selection of features. It grabs sound from video in high quality and with good speed. It can also convert the audio to MP3, M4A, WAV, MKA, etc., but this is done after the original download process.
1. Download and run the iTube Studio Downloader.
2. Click on the ‘Record’ tab.
3. Click on the red ‘REC’ button.
4. Then, you need to install the Virtual Sound Card, which allows you to record sound.
5. Adjust Capture Settings. You can also determine the screen recording area by choosing either "Keep Full Screen" or "Crop Region".
6. Hit ‘Record’. When you’re done, you will find the downloaded video in the respective folder.
7. You can then use the converter function to convert your video to an audio format.
Snagit is an app intended for screen recording and creating tutorials. With audio, though, there isn’t much it can do. It can include sound to your video by recording it either from your microphone or your computer’s system audio. Unfortunately, it cannot extract audio only. If you’re looking for free recording software for YouTube, Snagit can only help with its 15-day free trial period.
You can use it to capture your entire desktop, a particular region, just a single window, or a scrolling screen.
Camtasia is another tool by TechSmith. It’s among the best software for recording YouTube videos if you’re planning to make video tutorials or presentations. It does have various advanced options. For example, with recorded audio, you can even out audio levels, add audio points, and adjust pitch. You can even move sections of audio by using drag-and-drop. However, if you’d like to use your captured audio only, Camtasia cannot help.