Solve Mac YouTube downloader problems easily
It is safe to say that YouTube is the most popular video hosting service that keeps on getting updates and innovations. There is always something new in design, security, and functionality. But no matter how popular it is to watch videos on YouTube, it is still convenient to download the videos sometimes.
To download a video from YouTube one needs a special plugin, app or web service. But with ever updating YouTube sometimes the tools you used before with no problems suddenly stop working. So what to do when a YouTube downloader does not work? Read the answer below.
My YouTube downloader is not working. What should I do?
First of all you'll need to understand the reason why your YouTube downloader doesn't work. An unnoticeable for you update on YouTube may affect a downloader you've been using quite significantly.
As an example we can use the case when in 2015 YouTube gravitated to HTML5 video player mode from Flash. And even though nothing has visually changed for the viewers, lots of YouTube downloaders stopped working.
Those developers that reacted really fast, updated their YouTube downloaders in a blink of an eye. For example the users of Airy downloader may not even remember such issue existed.
Whenever you have a problem downloading a video from YouTube, don't hurry to blame the software developers. Sometimes the problem is not in the software. However it is important how the software developer will react when you report a problem. Will they do their best to fix the issue and provide you with the solution? The team behind Airy app is exactly like that!
Airy is a great little app for downloading of YouTube videos with other handy features for a perfect downloading experience.
- Download HD and Full HD videos from YouTube;
- Extract MP3 from videos on YouTube;
- Download YouTube playlists and channels in a couple of clicks;
- Download multiple videos at a time;
- Offer regular updates and improvements according to its users feedback.
It is really easy to download with Airy. Just follow these steps:
- Download the app and activate the licensed version for unlimited downloading. First two downloads are free.
- Copy the link to YouTube video, channel or playlist and paste it into the Airy window;
- Choose your preferred file format to download the video in. By choosing MP3 you will be able to extract the soundtrack from the video.
- Click on the Download button. Keep in mind that the more videos you are downloading at once the more time it may take.
By default all your files will be saved in Downloads folder.This setting can be changed in Airy Preferences.
What to do when YouTube downloader is not working?
First off, don't despair. The developers of a good YouTube downloader will surely update their software to fix the issue. The team behind Airy is always reactive and efficient. Go to the tech support team of Eltima Software and report whatever problem you are having with Airy downloader and they will do their best to provide you with a solution. Some issues cannot be fixed in the blink of an eye and probably you'll have to wait for the fix. However that is true for any software, especially when the issue is caused by some changes on the website you are downloading from.
Airy for Mac
Version 3.2.175 (3rd Feb, 2017) Release notes