Taking favorite music with us is a wonderful possibility, it keeps the spirits up when needed and adds the right ambience to any situation. SyncMate can sync your Music playlists from Mac to Android devices that you take on adventures with you.
A little about SyncMate
SyncMate is a wonder sync tool for Mac and Android phones or tablets. It can do so much!
With free SyncMate you can sync contact information and calendar events on Mac with their analogs on your Android. SyncMate Expert opens a lot more sync possibilities. You can syncs images, music, videos, folders, and more between your Mac and Android.
More info on Android & Mac sync here.
Here's how to sync Music on Mac with Android
- Download SyncMate app and install it on your Mac. Open the app and upgrade it to Expert to be able to use iTunes sync plugin. You can upgrade on SyncMate's official website. And we highly recommend to try free SyncMate prior to upgrading to Expert.
- Click ‘Add New’ in the app's left pane and select Android option; connect the device to your Mac.
- Click the "+" in the top panel and select “iTunes” from the plugins list. Customize the sync settings if needed. SyncMate Expert syncs existing Music playlists on Mac with playlists on Android. You can also create new playlist on Android device directly in SyncMate.
- Adjust audio and video conversion settings if required.
- Select the synced pair from the list and click “Sync” to synchronize playlist between Mac and Android.
SyncMate also allows syncing Mac computers with other Mac computers, iOS devices, online accounts and storages (iCloud, Google, Dropbox), Windows services (Outlook, Office 365 Home and Business editions).
More about supported devices/accounts and sync options here.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.10 and is compatible with Android 4.x-9.x devices and iOS 5.x-12.x devices.
More How To's
- Synchronize contacts in Android with Contacts on Mac
- How to sync photos in Android with your Mac
- Sync Safari bookmarks on Mac with bookmarks on Android
- Synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
- How to sync Android calendar with Mac
- How to sync music on Mac with your Android
- Android file transfer for Mac
- Sync your Mac and Android automatically
- Back up your Android personal data on Mac
- How to manage Android SMS on Mac
Version 8.1.475 (30 Mar, 2020) Release notes
Category: System Utilities