With our phones always at hand, we take multiple photos each day. And then there are not only phones, but tablets too, which sometimes makes it hard to remember where to look for the image you want to share - on your phone, on tablet, or maybe you already copied it to Mac. It is much easier to sync images right away and be able to access them on any device. SyncMate will help you with that!
Get to know SyncMate Expert
SyncMate Expert is a popular synchronization software for syncing Photos albums on Mac with albums on Android devices. It is easy to manage photo albums with SyncMate: create albums and move photos among the albums.
How to sync photos on Mac with Android
Additionally to syncing Android with Mac you can also sync with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, other Macs, online accounts and storages (iCloud, Dropbox, Google), Windows services (Outlook, Office 365 Home and Business editions).
More info on supported devices/accounts and sync options is here.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.10 and is compatible with Android 5.x-10.x devices and iOS 5.x-13.x devices.
More How To's
- Syncing contacts in Android with Contacts on Mac
- How to sync music and videos in Music on Mac with Android
- Sync Safari bookmarks on Mac with bookmarks on Android devices
- Synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
- How to sync Android calendar with Mac
- How to sync music on Mac with your Android
- How to transfer files from Android to Mac
- Sync your Mac and Android automatically
- Back up your Android personal data on Mac
- How to manage Android SMS on Mac
- How to choose the best file sync software for Mac
- Sync Xiaomi phone and Mac
- Connect Huawei phone to Mac
- Samsung sync for Mac solution
- How to sync HTC with Mac
Version 8.5.504 (20 May, 2022) Release notes
Category: System Utilities