It is just so convenient to keep contact information always up-to-date among your devices. There is no point in creating the same contact all over again and again on each device. Native sync from Apple solves this issue for your Mac and iPhone, but what if you are using Android as your phone? Syncing the contacts on your Mac with Android phone can be actually as easy if you have SyncMate!
SyncMate is an all-in-one sync app for syncing data on Mac with your Android devices - tablets and phones.
With free SyncMate you can sync contacts and calendar events between Mac and Android. SyncMate Expert offers a large selection of syncing options. You can sync music and playlists, videos, photos, folders. Your Android device can be mounted as a disk and text messages can be managed directly on computer screen and keyboard.
How to sync Android contacts with Address Book on Mac
Syncing contacts on Mac with Android is easy with SyncMate:
- Download SyncMate Free Edition and install on your computer.
- Open SyncMate and have a look at the main window.
- In its left pane click ‘Add New’ and select Android device. Then plug your phone or tablet in your Mac.
- Click "+" in the top panel and select “Contacts” from the plugins list; choose your sync parameters.
- Once you set up everything for your liking, click “Sync” and you'll get your contacts on both your devices.
It is not just Android devices that SyncMate can sync! You can sync your Mac with iOS devices, other Macs, online storages (iCloud, Google, Dropbox), Windows services (Outlook, Office 365 Home and Business editions).
More about supported devices/accounts and sync options here.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.10 and is compatible with Android 5.x-10.x devices and iOS 5.x-13.x devices.
More How To's
- Syncing photos in Android with your Mac
- How to sync music and videos in Music on Mac with Android
- Sync Safari bookmarks on Mac with bookmarks on Android devices
- An easy way to synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
- How to sync Android calendar with Mac
- Synchronize music on Mac with your Android
- How to transfer files from android to Mac
- Sync your Mac and Android automatically
- Back up your Android personal data on Mac
- How to manage Android SMS on Mac