Automatic synchronization of Mac and Android
Syncing important data is rather convenient and helpful. Syncing all data automatically in the background while you are busy with something else is incredible! The contacts and new events you added 30 minutes ago on your Android are automatically synced with your iCal on Mac while you are taking care of something else. All of this and more is possible with SyncMate Expert. Configure it just once and don't worry about a thing.
A couple of words about SyncMate
SyncMate is a very helpful sync tool that comes in two editions: Free and Expert. Free SyncMate syncs calendars and contact between your Mac and lots of other devices and accounts. Expert edition will sync videos, images, music and playlists, folders with files, etc. As mentioned above it can sync automatically. SyncMate Expert also allows convenient management of your Android text messages on your computer.
Sync data automatically with SyncMate
Activate and set up AutoSync in SyncMate in several easy steps.
- Download free SyncMate, install it and upgrade to Expert edition in the meantime. You can upgrade it here. Don't forget to try free synchronization of contacts and calendars before upgrading.
- Click ‘Add New’ link on the left, choose Android and connect your device to computer.
- Once connection is established, go to “AutoSync” option in “Summary” tab. Activate it and set up to your convenience. You can set up auto sync when the connected device is available; at a specified time; keep it all in the background. The settings will be implemented for all future sessions.
SyncMate supports a variety of devices and accounts for synchronization: Android and iOS devices, other Mac computers, iCloud, Google, Dropbox, Windows services (Outlook, Office 365 Home and Business editions).
More details about devices/accounts and sync possibilities here.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.8.5 and is compatible with Android 4.x-9.x devices and iOS 5.x-11.x devices.
More How To's
- Sync contacts in Android with Contacts on Mac
- Synchronize photos in Android with your Mac
- How to sync music and videos in iTunes on Mac with Android
- Syncing Safari bookmarks on Mac with bookmarks on Android devices
- An easy way to synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
- How to sync Android calendar with Mac
- Synchronize music on Mac with your Android
- Android file transfer for Mac: mount Android devices as Mac disks
- Back up your Android personal data on Mac
- How to manage Android SMS on Mac
Version 7.3.434 (26th Jan, 2019) Release notes
Category: System Utilities