Free Flash Player Mac
Flash technology created by Macromedia company is the most versatile component for creating online animation. Very popular among web designers Flash gives the dynamics to websites and allows lots of sound and graphic effects. Photos, sounds, and vector images - all this can be put into SWF file or in EXE file in case of presentations. The videos are put into FLV files.
How to play Flash files on Mac
1. Install Flash player for Mac
You can download free Flash player Mac from this webpage and install it just as any other Mac app.
2. Choose the Flash files to watch
You can add Flash files to Flash player Mac these ways:
- Drag Flash files onto the app or onto its icon in the Dock;
- Choose "File" from Mac Flash player menu and then click "Open";
- Right-click the Flash video or animation in Finder -> Open with -> Elmedia Player.
3. Enjoy Flash files and more
Watching Flash movies and videos in Elmedia Player is fun! Additionally it can play AVI, XAP (Silverlight), RM and RV (Real), MP4, MOV, WMV, etc. All for your convenience and to minimize the number of players to be installed.
You can play SWF and FLV files on Mac with Elmedia Player. It is a free Mac Flash player that can play many file formats and offers various handy controls.
Version 6.9(1118) (11th Nov, 2017) Release notes