The Simplest Way to Download Twitter Videos on Mac
Twitter launched back in 2006 and as of May 2015 it has more than 500 million users, out of which more than 332 million are active.
Twitter offers sharing of images, links, content and videos. When posting a tweet you can link to pretty much any video, including YouTube, Flickr and Vine, with short videos being mostly welcomed and shared. Some most popular videos have been retweeted thousands of times.
With a video on Twitter, you can share the meaningful moments in your life with your friends and experience their joyful life moments too.
Some videos may be worth holding on to forever, so you may want to save Twitter videos on Mac to watch them whenever you want even when offline.
Elmedia Player PRO - Twitter video downloader for Mac
For those who are wondering how to download Twitter video on Mac here's a comprehensive How To:
- Download and install free Elmedia Player.
- Upgrade Elmedia Player to the PRO version with an activation code that you get after purchasing the license.
- Go to your Twitter feed on the Mac you just installed the player on.
- Find the video that you want to save and copy the link to it.
- Paste the link into the open player window.
- Go to the Video tab, select the video you want to save and click the Download button.
- Wait for the video to download.
- Now you can play it in your Elmedia Player.
If the video is in your Vine account, use the link to it directly from Twitter to download Twitter video to MP4 on Mac with Elmedia Player PRO. Or you can download it directly from Vine website.
Downloading YouTube videos is easy! Same as with Vine you can either download the video through Twitter or directly from YouTube. Elmedia Player PRO lets you save videos from YouTube choosing the quality and format and also you can download Twitter video to MP3 on Mac with Elmedia.
Elmedia Player for Mac
Version 6.9(1118) (13th Nov, 2017) Release notes