Download TV series episodes on Mac to watch offline
TV shows are equal rivals to the movies these days. Game of Thrones, The Big Bang Theory, and the Walking Dead are the most watched ones. And even though all shows are accessible online now, there are moments when you need to download TV series on Mac and watch them even without Internet connection. The best part is it is very easy to do with the right app.
Best solutions to download TV shows on Mac
For example you can use Elmedia Player. Elmedia Player PRO can easily download TV shows on Mac. This is how you do it:
- If you still don't have it installed, download and install Elmedia Player on your computer.
- Activate PRO version of the player by entering the license code that you can buy from developer's website.
- Switch Elmedia Player PRO to Browser mode and paste the link to TV show in Elmedia.
Keep in mind that you can find many popular TV shows on YouTube after they have been released on official websites. It may be easier to download from YouTube a lot of times.
- Choose video format type - MP4 or other and click Download.
- The downloads are saved to Downloads folder by default, but you can always change that in Elmedia's Preferences.
Not only can Elmedia download TV series on Mac, but it can also:
- Let you watch videos with subtitles that you can download separately.
- Add external audio to videos in any language.
- Stream videos to other AirPlay-enabled devices.
If the show you want to download is uploaded on YouTube you can as well try using Airy app to download the episodes. Airy is a designated YouTube downloading app that has a great choice of options:
- Download many YouTube videos at once;
- Download the complete playlists and channels from YouTube in one action;
- Extract MP3 files from YouTube videos;
- Download age-restricted videos.
So if your TV show happens to be on YouTube, download TV series episodes on Mac this way:
- Download Airy and install it. Free Airy allows two downloads and if you want unlimited downloading, activate its licensed version.
- Copy the link of a YouTube video, playlist or channel and paste it in Airy.
- Select the file type for saving the videos or select MP3 to save just the audio. Keep in mind that the more files you are downloading, the more time it may take.
- Click the Download button.
All files are saved in Downloads folder and you can always choose any location in Airy's Preferences.
Elmedia Player for Mac
Version 6.8(1096) (3rd Jul, 2017) Release notes