YouTube private videos download on Mac
Not only can you watch videos on YouTube, but you can also keep and share your own videos there. Sometimes (a lot of times) once we upload a video to YouTube we'll delete it from the device. But what if we need that video offline again? That is not very easy to download it from YouTube actually. A lot of online downloading solutions won't make the cut, because they won't be able to get access to the video. Not all apps for Mac OS can make the cut either. One method to download private YouTube videos on Mac is tested and proved to be truly effective. Try Airy app for Mac OS X.
Airy is a simple little app that does the perfect job of downloading from YouTube.
So here is how to download private videos from YouTube:
- Download and open Airy.
- Copy the link of YouTube private video and paste it in Airy.
- Airy will ask for your YouTube username and password. Note that private videos are accessible through invitation.
- Choose video format and the resolution.
- Click "Download".
And it is not just YouTube private videos download on Mac that Airy can do, it also offers:
- Youtube Playlist downloading;
- YouTube channel downloading;
- Downloading multiple videos at a time;
- Extracting MP3 sound from YouTube video;
- HD and Full HD videos downloading from YouTube
Here are a couple of possible reasons why one can't see or download a private video sometimes:
- A YouTube account is needed and you need to be signed in to watch a private video.
- You'll need to be signed in to the account that the video has been shared with.
- Private videos don’t publicly appear on a Channel page. You'll need to use the direct link to be able to see the video.
Version 3.7.203 (7th Nov, 2018) Release notes