When you are out browsing various news, articles, events, you often see videos embedded into stories.
Embedded videos are usually added to the page with the help of HTML codes. It is not just YouTube videos that can be embedded in an article, but here we'll take a look at exactly them. Sometimes you may need to download embedded YouTube video on Mac in order to have them accessible on your hard drive even when you are offline. You will need a reliable embedded YouTube video downloader for Mac to do that.
How can you download embedded YouTube videos
There is no magic in this process. The only embedded YouTube video downloader for Mac you'll ever need is Airy.
Follow the steps:
- Download Airy and install it, if you haven't done so yet.
- Note that free Airy downloads first 2 videos for free and if you need more videos you'll need to activate full version with activation code.
- Open the web page with a YouTube video embedded.
- Start playing the video and put a mouse cursor over it. You will see additional icon in the video window. Click on YouTube icon so that the video opens in its initial page on YouTube.
- Copy YouTube link and paste it into Airy and choose the file format you want to save video in.
- Click the Download button and you'll have your embedded video on your Mac.
Airy boasts with multiple other features that make this app so desirable:
- Download videos in HD and Ultra HD;
- Extract MP3 soundtracks from YouTube videos;
- Download videos in bulk;
- Download YouTube playlists and channels;
- Download private videos from YouTube.
Version 3.10.242 (25th Sep, 2019) Release notes