Keep every file up-to-date on Mac and Android
Having every change you make in a folder or a file updated on other devices right away is a super convenience. Keeping updated of course means without manual copying and moving around. Let SyncMate Expert help you with this task. Every folder with no matter how many file will be updated on synced devices in a couple of clicks.
Briefly about SyncMate Expert benefits
SyncMate Expert is a versatile sync app for syncing folders containing multiple files on your Mac with Android device (either phone or tablet).
Additionally to syncing folders for Mac and Android, Expert edition syncs photos, videos, audio, iTunes playlists, bookmarks, and more. It also lets you manage text messages directly on Mac keyboard and screen and mount Android devices as Mac disks.
There is also free SyncMate that can sync contacts and calendar events on Mac with Android.
Syncing folders between Mac and Android
You don't have to learn how to sync folders on Mac with Android, it is rather easy:
1. Download SyncMate and install on your computer. Upgrade your free SyncMate to Expert. You can do it here. It is always a good idea to test SyncMate Free Edition before upgrading to Expert.
2. On the left you'll see 'Add New' link - click it and select Android device. Connect your device to Mac.
3. Click "+" button at the top and choose “Folders” from the list. You can also set filters to sync particular items, configure the side with a higher priority - whether it is Mac or connected device (for when a file was changed while it was syncing).
4. Click "Sync" and folders will be updated on both sides.
SyncMate has lots of possibilities: syncing Android devices, iOS devices, other Mac computers, online storages (iCloud, Google, Dropbox), Windows services (Outlook, Office 365 Home and Business editions) is easy and reliable.
More details on what SyncMate can do can be found here.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.10 and is compatible with Android 4.x-9.x devices and iOS 5.x-12.x devices.
More How To's• Syncing contacts in Android with Contacts on Mac
• Synchronize photos in Android with your Mac
• How to sync music and videos in iTunes on Mac with Android
• Sync Safari bookmarks on Mac with bookmarks on Android devices
• How to sync Android calendar with Mac
• Syncing music on Mac with your Android
• Android file transfer for Mac: mount Android devices as Mac disks
• Sync your Mac and Android automatically
• Back up your Android personal data on Mac
• How to manage Android SMS on Mac