Keep your music in sync between Mac and Android
Even when you are not at your computer you may still want to listen to that great stuff you've got there without too much hassle of copying each time you get new music files. Leave it to SyncMate to keep an eye on your new music and sync it from Mac to Android so that you always have it at hand.
Some facts about SyncMate
SyncMate is a can-do-it-all app for syncing data on Mac with Android tablets and phones. Free SyncMate can sync contact details and calendar events from Mac to Android and vice versa; SyncMate Expert available for a reasonable fee can sync photos, videos, music, playlists, folders with multiple files, etc. SyncMate Expert allows working with your Android text messages conveniently on Mac and you can mount Android device as a Mac disk with the help of this little hero app.
How to sync music on Mac and Android
With SyncMate, syncing music on Mac with Android device is rather easy.
1. Download and install free SyncMate. Open the app's main window.
2. Music plugin is the part of Expert edition that you can upgrade to over here (make sure to try SyncMate Free Edition prior to upgrading).
3. In the left part of the app's window click ‘Add New’ and select Android device; connect your Android to this Mac.
4. Click "+" button at the top and select “Music” from the list; adjusting the sync parameters as needed. Music can be synced only from Mac to Android.
5. Click “Sync” and you'll have your new music on device.
SyncMate can also handle data synchronization between your Mac and other Macs, iOS devices, online accounts and storages (Dropbox, iCloud, Google), Windows services (Office 365 Home and Business editions, Outlook).
Here you can find more info on SyncMate possibilities.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.10 and is compatible with Android 4.x-9.x devices and iOS 5.x-12.x devices.
More How To's• Sync contacts in Android with Address Book on Mac
• Syncing music and videos in iTunes on Mac with Android
• How to sync Safari bookmarks on Mac with bookmarks on Android devices
• An easy way to synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
• How to sync Android calendar with Mac
• Android file transfer for Mac: mount Android devices as Mac disks
• Sync your Mac and Android automatically
• Back up your Android personal data on Mac
• How to manage Android SMS on Mac