As there is no native option to mount Android phones and tablets on Mac to browse Android content in Finder, you'll need a third-party app to achieve this. Think SyncMate!
SyncMate Expert lets you mount Android devices as Mac disks to access their content (internal and external storages) from Finder. All folders and files on Android are accessible: you can view, copy, manage images (photos, chat images or downloaded ones), videos, music, downloaded files, etc.
A little bit about SyncMate
SyncMate will sync your Mac with Android phones or tablets as well as let you mount your Android devices as Mac disks.
There are two editions of SyncMate available - Free edition that syncs personal data like contacts and calendars and Expert edition that syncs videos, images, music, playlists, folders with multiple files, etc. Expert also allows creating, deleting and managing text messages directly on Mac screen with its convenient keyboard.
View Android files on Mac
Know how to manage Android files on Mac with SyncMate.
1. Download and install free SyncMate. Upgrade SyncMate to Expert as its "Mount disk" option is available there. Upgrade on this page. And remember it is a great idea to test SyncMate Free Edition prior to upgrading.
2. Open the app and click ‘Add New’ in the left panel. Choose Android device and then connect your Android to Mac.
3. Once connected, find the “Mount disk” option in “Summary” tab. Activate it and have your device mounted as additional Mac disk. Now you can browse and work with Android files directly from your Mac.
SyncMate can also sync data on Mac with your other devices, including iOS devices, other Mac computers, online services (iCloud, Google, Dropbox), and Windows services (Outlook, Office 365 Home and Business editions).
Read more useful information here.
SyncMate requires OS X 10.10 and is compatible with Android 4.x-9.x devices and iOS 5.x-12.x devices.
More How To's• Syncing contacts in Android with Contacts on Mac
• How to sync photos in Android with your Mac
• Synchronize music and videos in iTunes on Mac with Android
• Sync Safari bookmarks on Mac with bookmarks on Android devices
• An easy way to synchronize folders on Mac with Android devices
• How to sync Android calendar with Mac
• Synchronize music on Mac with your Android
• Sync your Mac and Android automatically
• Back up your Android personal data on Mac
• How to manage Android SMS on Mac