With Flash'In'App you can:
Manage Flash from your own application
A banner, a tutorial, virtually any Flash movie can be played within your application. And not only played, but rewinded, fast forwarded and stopped at any point.
Support various media types in your applications
By embedding Flash'In'App Cocoa framework into your application, you extend its functionality to the greatest! Now your application will be able to work with all types of media files, because Flash is capable of handling music, video files and images. No unnecessary coding and routine tasks - make Flash'In'App do the job for you!
Full features list:
- Playback any Flash movie inside of your application (a banner, a tutorial, anything)
- Completely re-design your application using the latest possibilities of Flash, make it stand out and match your exquisite design & user-interactivity requirements without the need to develop custom controls, etc
- Develop and deploy eye-catching high quality interactive interfaces with minimum effort in Flash
- Distribute Flash-enabled desktop widgets, Flash games as compiled applications
- Create custom-shaped applications (Intel-based Macs only)
- Easily support various media types in your applications
- Run your Windows Flash-enabled applications' GUI on Mac
- Supports RealVideo files playback
- Experimental SilverLight support
- Possibility to manage sound volume (turn on, turn off) in any file supported (Flash, Silverlight, RealVideo)
- Detailed documentation
- You can learn more about Flash'In'App usage - we provide you with free examples for applications written in Cocoa, Carbon, Python and Ruby.
- Mac OS X 10.4
- Mac OS X 10.5
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
Demo version limitations:
- Nag screen when loading a SWF file
Source Code Licensefor Flash'In'App
Ordering Source Code license for Flash'In'App you receive all extensively commented programming source code in Objective C, including all the instructions and documentation needed to compile the sources. Flash'In'App Source Code license is a one-time purchase and there's no need to renew it annually. You will receive a compilable Flash'In'App X-code project and the source code for four examples that demonstrate all the functionality and features of the framework.
Flash'In'App may be used by an unlimited number of developers within your company on an unlimited number of computers for an unlimited number of projects developed by you.
We provide technical and information support by email, IMs and phone (as part of our Premium Support Package), and high-end consulting services. Our leading developers will help you implement source codes and understand the advanced part of the product.
You will be able to use Flash'In'App in the Xcode IDE.
Company License [with OEM rights]for Flash'In'App
Company OEM License grants you the right to install and utilize Flash'In'App on unlimited number of computers by all workers of your company worldwide. It is the ideal solution if your company has representation offices in the different parts of the world. OEM rights grant you the ability for unlimited redistribution of Flash'In'App as an integral part of your software. OEM license is royalty-free one-time purchase.